fredag 19 september 2008

A rockstars dream



Suzy Q - The Final Note

It’s not that I don’t care
I just need to be alone
Need to survive on my own
(You promised not to leave me alone)

I do love you, and you are my bestest friend
This is not the end
But you’re so needy, so full of fears
And when you look at me
It’s always with tears
(I wish you where here)

I’m sorry, so sorry for everything I’ve done
I was buzy, I was sick, I was just gone
Nothing wrong with you
(But I know what you’ve said, I do)

And you’re so pretty, so wonderful
A perfection in disguise
It’s the color of your eyes
(What’s with your lies?)

But I don’t need you, cause I have my queen
The girl you’ve never seen
But you should know, it’s hard to go
(Oh, I know it isn’t so)

Nothing’s over, it’s just a breake
This is more than I can take
My life is a mess, everywhere is black
(If you go, then never come back)



copyright: Annika Erika Linnéa
[Suzy Q]

Inga kommentarer: